NEW FOR 2016:
- BRING 2 GALLONS OF WATER FOR YOURSELF as the water in the park/cabins are NOT POTABLE (due to the low water lake level). The waters, however, are SAFE TO SHOWER & WASH DISHES.
- The park and convenience store is technically closed and is being run by TriCal, company that puts together Wildflower race and the training weekends. Bring everything you need for this weekend.
- Earlier check-in at 2pm Friday; Later check out at 2pm Sunday.
- A fish dish (grilled salmon) from famous Mo’s BBQ for Sat. dinner.
- Games galore: volleyball tourney, beer mile.
- GGTC Dance Club with DJ Nam
- Did someone say Karaoke?
Important to Know:
- Swim location will be at Harris Creek Campground
- New 2.2 mile run transition from swim to bike.
- New Olympic & Long RUN courses
- Water & SOS Hydration available on Saturday Bike Course at Mile 13 (Olympic turnaround), 30 (Jolan and Hwy 33 (Nacimiento Lake Drive, and 43 miles (top of Nasty Grade)
- Water available on Sunday Run Course at Miles 3.5 (Harris Creek) for Olympic/Long, Miles 7-ish (Gate by enter), and Mile 9 (split to right) for Long course.
- Please carry a water bottle on your run to for water stops. Limited water cups will be available. We are going GREEN!
- Plan to self support for nutrition on the bike & run courses
Friday, April 1st, 2016
|2:00 PM||Registration Opens at Cabin #3|
|4:00 PM||Optional Easy Run – no aid provided|
|5:00-7PM||Dinner in your cabin|
|8:00 PM||Welcome and Introductions Lakeside Café|
|8:30 PM||Board Meeting – Review weekend training plans and emergency protocol Lakeside Café|
Saturday, April 2nd, 2016
|7:15 AM||Overview of the Day, and Swim Course Review Meet at New Swim Location: Harris Creek Campground|
|7:30 AM||Swim – Approx. 20 Min Out, 20 Min BackExit Transition to Run 10 Min Out, 10 Min Back
Safety Crew provided by GGTC Coaches
|9:30 AM||Bike Course – Olympic and Long Distance Course Overviews by GGTC Coaches. 3 AID Stations with SAG by PacBikes|
|11:15 AM||Olympic Distance – Optional T Run|
|12:30 PM||Long Course – Optional T Run|
|3:30-4:30PM||Transition Clinic by GGTC Coaches (Lynch Parking Lot)|
|4:30PM||BEER MILE!!! (Lakeside Café & Lynch Parking Lot)
Sponsored by 21st Amendment Beer!
|4:30-7:30PM||Happy Hour at Lake Side Cabana
Sponsored by USAP Productions!
|6:00 PM||Mo’s BBQ Dinner|
|7-9 PM||GGTC Dance Club by GGTC DJ Nam|
Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
|8:45 AM||Run Course Overviews – Olympic and Long Distance by GGTC Coaches|
|9:00 AM||Run – Olympic and Long Course with Long Course AID support by GGTC Coaches|
|2:00 PM||Cabin Checkout – New Late Checkout!
Returns keys at Cabin #3